4.05.2012

Patti Cakes!

I may have said that we were deciding between two cupcake bakeries for the vendor. Also that the first one we tried, was delicious! Those cupcakes were great that were from Newport Sweet Shoppe, but I knew we wouldn't be satisfied with a decision without at least trying the other bakery option. That was Patticakes, located in Wakefield, RI.
http://www.patticakesri.com/

All it took was one chance visit to the bake shop, and Patrick and I (well, maybe just me --- I am obsessed) re-fell in love with cupcakes! They were so flexible with what we wanted, affordable and best off - the cupcakes looked and tasted better than any I have tasted before! And - they are willing to use my cupcake stands, cupcake toppers and wrappers that I recently bought! And again, the cupcakes were to DIE for. Poor Patrick, didn't get much of the tasting as my mom and I swooped down on the Red Velvet and the Salted Caramel!

From top left: Salted Caramel, Coconut, Espresso,
Bottom: Mint Chocolate and Red Velvet
Ohhhh --- the Red Velvet

And the demolition, destruction and ruin of those cupcakes.
After that, well -- we were decided. Only thing was, to pick flavors! Once we sat down with the menu, that was an easy task! Here's what we've got for our wedding cupcake flavors:

  • Lemon Drop
  • Salted Caramel
  • Vanilla with Vanilla Frosting
  • Chocolate PB cup
  • Red Velvet

Sounds like deliciousness!!!

Look how pretty the Lemon Drop cupcake is!
At the Cupcake Madness fair!
Our treasure trove!
Before this post get's too long, here's the cupcake wrappers I bought (and two silver pillar candle holders I plan on using to display the Bride and Groom cupcake picks!).


Blue mini cupcake wrappers. That's right --- we are having mini
cupcakes as well as regular ones!

Fluffy white regular sized cupcake wraps!

The silver cupcake stand!
So, if you couldn't tell, we're excited about this! 

Best,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment