10.05.2011

Bridesmaids (An awkward love letter)...

No Not the movie.
Although it is hilarious....
I'm talking about my bridesmaids. My girls! There are seven of them, and I couldn't be more honored, more proud and happy to have them stand with me on my wedding day. They're awesome, and so supportive!!! (I wrote a ridiculously long and detailed wedding-update-email to them at 11:15 two nights ago and almost everyone responded right away!) They are all beautiful, talented and smart women, all have my respect and love. And all are very special to me.

Alex, Maid of Honor, sister
Claire, Patrick's sister
Amber, Patrick's cousin
Abbie, best friendie
Erica, best friendie
Katie, best friendie
Joelle, best friendie

To Alex, my little sister and Maid of Honor, I love you with all my heart. I am so proud of you. You are growing up to be such an amazing person! I love you, forever.

To Claire, I cannot WAIT to have you as my sister!! You are so sweet and unflinching in kindness.

To Amber, I also cannot WAIT to be a part of your family. You are an amazing woman, and I honestly look up to you.

To Abbie, Nyello --- you put up with my awkies sense of humour, cupcake/crafting soliloquies, and still manage to stay best friends with me! You are such a role model for me in your grace, creativity and passion. Love ya girl!

To Erica, you have taught me so much about what it is to be an actor in love. I have learned so much from you. You are beautiful, talented and one of the most generous people I know. Love you!

To Katie, you let me be myself! In all seriousness, you do. And that is something that I have rarely had in my life. Thank you. Love!

To Joelle, oh hai, you are amazingly, energeticly loving and you are always always there for me. And I will always be there for you!!!

I feel kind of silly writing this post, as I do not feel that words can really describe my relationships with each of these girls. I am honored that they will be standing with me as I marry Patrick, and I simply could not see my wedding without them. The are the ultimate gift I can have in my life for friends, and I am so grateful!















Love you girls. Thank you for your unwavering support, wise words, kind thoughts, consolation, encouragement, love and everything else that my grace-less thoughts have failed to mention.

Yours,

Micah

3 comments: