11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Soon, that's what I'll be looking like. Completely content and round
from all that food!

I just wanted to take the time to mention what I am thankful for this year:

First, of course, I am thankful for my family. My mother and father, who always have supported me and taught me to be a responsible, caring person. My little sister, who teaches me to always laugh at myself, and to be strong. My little brother; the sweetest, most selfless boy I know. My loving aunts, uncles and cousins. My Grammy, for always encouraging me. My Grandpa and Abuelita, always cheering me on and grounding me in family. I include my Future-In-Laws in my family; for they have always welcomed me, and loved me like their own. And of course I include Patrick, my fiance, my future husband and my partner in life. He brings out, truly, the best version of me, and loves me unconditionally. He supports every dream I have, while making sure I stay grounded, he's there when I fall and when I fly. And I couldn't be more grateful for him and my family.

I have no adequate words to describe the depth of gratitude and love I have for my friends. My best friends in the world, who always are there to laugh when I do something awkward, to show up opening night to a show, and to support any insane crafting idea I have for the wedding. They are also my family and inspire me. Each laugh, tear, cupcake, mafia game, Vermont trip, hashtag or Apple v. Droid argument; I love it all! And I love them all! (You know who you are :-) )

Next, I am thankful to have been able to work with amazing actors, directors and theater people in my life that have inspired me to be all that I am in my craft. I have been blessed with amazing teachers and experiences and opportunities. I am quite happy with where I am as an actor and I am so excited at where I am going!

I am thankful for my health, and for the health of my family and friends. For our comfy apartment and clothes and food in our house and my family and friends' houses. For music and art, and wonderful artistic creation. For our loving fur-baby, Peanut and for our pets.

I am thankful for the kind, intelligent, generous human spirit that is especially present around the holidays. I am thankful for Love. I am thankful for our wedding and for our marriage. For the joining of our lives and families.

I'm positive that I've forgotten something because, well, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'll do my best.

Happy Thanksgiving! Best wishes to you and yours on this wonderful day! :-)

Micah


No comments:

Post a Comment