|Image via Hyperbole and a Half|
- Plain Vanilla Cake with Vanilla frosting - Classic, and can be dressed up with sprinkles or food coloring. Always tasty and almost everyone will love it!
- Plain Vanilla Cake with Chocolate frosting - If you're going to serve vanilla, there needs must be a chocolate option.
- Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting - This is becoming more and more my favorite flavor. The sweet-but-not-overwhelming frosting, the lucious red velvet-y cake! SO good. And so pretty!
- Chocolate chip Cookie Dough with Cookie Dough filling - This is exactly as delicious as it sounds it is.
- Pink Lemonade - It's a citrus-y summer-y piece of heaven that never fails to look adorable and taste amazing!
- Strawberry Shortcake - So yummy, so tasty and it's healthy (kind of) because it has a strawberry on it...no? Ok.
|You know you want one.|
So those are my favorites! Oooh! I also love a good chocolate PB cup. No one can resist that. Now we just have to narrow our two bakers down and decide on flavors together! (Patrick, these options I laid down for ya, whatcha' think? Eh? Eh?)
Enjoy your friday and have a cupcake! Totally worth it, will make you smile.