2.14.2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day
Image via Wikipedia
Happy Valentine's day to my one and only. My best friend in the entire world. The person who sees me at my absolute worst, and respects me the most. The person who lifts me up when I am down, and higher when I am flying. I love you, Patrick, with my whole heart and my whole self. Thank you for always being there for me.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
   If this be error and upon me proved,
   I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
Sonnet 116, William Shakespeare


Love,

Micah

P.S. Wishing you and yours love and good wishes on this lovey-dovey Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment