3.09.2012

Card...cage?

I was so inspired when I saw these gorgeous pictures of card "boxes:"
FS: Birdcage Card holder :  wedding ceremony flowers diy invitations reception 5440974968 A0f91a1e30 BC2
Image via Weddingbee
Birdcage Card Holder :  wedding birdcage card holder green purple diy reception P5070153
Image via Weddingbee
 It fill so well with our romantic-vintage theme that I knew that this would have to be a part of our wedding reception. I love the birdcage idea for a card holder. So I began to look. Once again, Michael's to the rescue! Guys, it took me all of three minutes to find a beautiful ivory bird cage that was exactly what I was looking for. And there I was thinking I had to spray paint, and remove things -- here was this gorgeous little birdcage waiting for me to snatch it up for our wedding! I found some gorgeous blue ribbon (in my favorite blue of course) and my FMIL tied it in a beautiful bow and it was done!


Detail bow shot!
How's that for a quick DIY project! Now to make a sweet 'Card' sign to finish the piece!

Best,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment