Unlike before when I would become a delinquint blogger, Patrick and I have actually kicked our wedding butts in gear and accomplished a lot! Realizing that there's only 106 days left, we kind of had to! (Also, now whenever I talk about the wedding date with someone, they'll invariable say "Oh. That's coming up." I'm like "I KNOW! No PRESSURE!!!!")
Here's some of the projects/tasks we've gotten done of late:
- Booked a DJ
- Booked a Florist
- Found a string quartet for the ceremony
- Almost completed our premarital counciling sessions with our officiant!
- Decided which tuxes Patrick and the boys will wear
- I completed one of two pomanders for the flower girls (later post)
- Ordered proofs of our invites (being shipped now!!!)
- Booked honeymoon accomodations (another post)!
- Begun work on our table numbers (I know early, but I am obsessed!)
- Had my first dress fitting and scheduled another (with a hair trial before it! EEE!)
- Found a dress for one flower girl (need to find one more, and a junior bridesmaid dress)
- 5 out of 7 bridesmaids ordered their dresses!
- Decided on our cupcake baker and flavors (definitely another post)
But...I still am a huge Bride Brain right now!
I'll be better about posting soon --- the play's the thing (that keeps me from posting!).