3.19.2011

Literature and Guidance

(Warning: the following post may sound like a promotion, it's not, it's just me being crazy about all things wedding!)
So, I don't know about everyone else, but my coffee table is COVERED with Wedding mags! All of which I am obsessed with! I think it may be taking over my personal library collection...

I'm telling you! It's taking over my morning commute! :)

I have to say, I love that they cover a lot of different questions about wedding etiquette like what types of entertainment are cute and what can be tacky, and what to do if a monetary gift check bounces, things like that which maybe awkward to talk about. Also, I love that they feature great varieties of inspirational pictures so that you can really get a sense of what you want your day to look like. I've gotten a lot of ideas from these mags and my inspirational book is chock full of cut outs! EEE!

Another thing I LOVE:


I love that all those who participate in the board discussions seem to be genuinely happy to help and ready to answer any questions. I also like getting advice from fellow brides. It is stressful to plan a wedding, as I am slowly discovering, but it's really nice to know that I have a plethora of sources as well as bee-friends to guide me through!

I know I haven't BEGUN to cover everything. These are just two things that I have latched on to so far in the planning process :)

See you soon!

Best,

Micah



2 comments:

  1. I think I had collected 30 wedding magazines by the time I got married. I ended up selling them on craigslist a few weeks after my wedding because most of them were pretty new since a bunch of wedding magazines only release 4 a year.

    I loved wedding forums too! I liked to check out all of the different ones: weddingbee, weddingwire, weddingbuzz (formerly weddingbook), project wedding, ...

    They are so helpful!

    ReplyDelete