9.14.2011

Time to Take Inventory!

Nope, I'm not talking about a job in retail, I'm talking about my wedding inventory that my dorky self decided to take this lazy Sunday. I had snuck out to my favorite craft store; Michael's and grabbed some stuff for my DIY projects and realized I have no idea what I actually have to work with. I pulled out the step stool and began organizing all of my mason jars by size, and counted up our saved wine bottles. This is what I came up with for my wedding supplies:

Wedding bells------------46 (33 colorful, 13 crystal)
Mason jars (small)--------13
Mason jars (medium)-----51
Mason jars (large)--------4
Small bottles--------------10
Wine bottles--------------29
Artsy bottles--------------9
Vases---------------------6
Antique keys--------------10
Fans----------------------1

Why am I telling you this? Because there are about to be a whole bunch of posts about DIY projects I have been working on! (And I am glad I did, 29 bottles is so many!) And now (some) of the goods!

I've got mason jars...


...Lots of mason jars...

My kitty is exploring my stocks
Look forward to some DIY stuff and my ideas to use all of the stuff I listed above! Did any of you have to actually look and take note of what you had been collecting for your wedding?

Best,

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment