7.14.2011

July 14th

One year from today is our wedding day. One day to celebrate us and our decision to commit forever and always to one another before our friends and family. I do not have the words to describe how amazingly excited, honored, and happy I am to be marrying my best friend, my equal and my greatest love.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way
than this: where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.



-Sonnet XVII by Pablo Neruda




I know there will be times when there will be stress and times when we will be on top of the world. But I also know that we are a team, and that no matter what, the greatest thing about our wedding day is our marriage itself. 

I love you honey! I can't wait!
**********************************************************************************

4 comments: